Nots

mouth’s still tied
with nots.

Advertisements
Tagged ,

6 thoughts on “Nots

1. fridayam says:

I love the wordplay here x

• stillight says:

Thanks, Fridayam. Struggling a lot with my writing voice lately (it happens), so I haven’t been too happy with anything I’ve written in the past month, but plowing through it, I will prevail! Thanks for reading though. :)

• fridayam says:

It happens. You publish what you are not happy with, but I sit on it and hope that I will find a way to make it better, so I have a lot of unfinished poems which sometimes get cannibalised ;)

• stillight says:

True… most of my poems get thrown onto WordPress for better or worse but, it makes for a great place to store everything. “) But hope most of yours get saved from the cannibals! Keep those poems, even the unfinished ones. I guess I just like to keep everything, maybe because it feels like a record of some sort.

• fridayam says:

Oh, they are all kept, all the spare parts and loose ends and some of them even get used again ;) I was just re-reading my current notebook seeking inspiration! I was just reading your latest and you write on your screen? I write longhand and fine-tune on a screen where I can see line-length better x

• stillight says:

Hey… I wish I wrote more with pen and paper but that rarely happens unless inspiration strikes and I’m without my macbook. Then it’s usually on the backs of receipts or something – haha! I guess WordPress is my notebook. “)